Hi, I’m Matthew Setter. Freelance Technical Writer.
Below is a sample of my writing on a variety of technical and business topics. It includes both blog posts and technical documentation guides. If you like what you see, feel free to contact me.
- HTML5 Web Storage – Cookies Are So 1994!
- Five Non-Mainstream Databases for PHP Apps
- Top 3 Challenges Facing Mobile Development
- How Github Organizations Help Freelance Developers Collaborate
- Getting Started with MongoDB
- 4 WordPress Alternatives: the What, Where, and Why
- Essential HTML for Bloggers (2 part series)
- Have You Thought About Cloud Security?
- Can You Trust Your Blog to the Cloud – The Pros and Cons
- ClamAV as a Validation Filter in Zend Framework
- The 8 Fallacies of Distributed Computing for PHP Developers
- PHPFog is Coming to an End – But Don’t Panic!
- Performance: Getting Started with Performance
- Performance: Improving Performance with MongoDB
- Writing a Custom Magento Module
- 4 Key Criteria to Build Your Dream Blog
- How to Know Which Plugins are Killing Your Site’s Performance
- How to Succinctly Report a Blog Issue to Tech Support
- Stop Looking for Your Blog’s Voice
- What Is Cyber Liability, and Why Should You Care?
- How Privacy Breach Notification Law Affects Your Blog